Thursday, March 1, 2012

About Coupons to Cupcakes

From coupons to cupcakes, and lots of things in between, this blog is dedicated to what I refer to as culinary stewardship.  Stewardship basically means taking responsibility for something that has been entrusted to you.  Culinary, of course, refers to food.  Put the two together, and you get culinary stewardship.  I believe that I have a responsibility to make the most out of the resources God has given to me. 

Cooking is a passion of mine.  As a single mom, I see it as a creative outlet since my hobbies have to be functional (We have to eat, right?) to have time for my family, work, and other responsibilities.  I see couponing (small scale--nothing too "extreme") as another functional hobby.

I will likely post a link to my prior blog, maracuya87, as it has posts on ideas for saving money and preparing food.  Some of my favorite recipes, such as the Fire and Ice Ceviche and Dark Chocolate Carrot Cupcakes, may find there way onto the Coupons to Cupcakes blog as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment