Monday, June 10, 2013

Kroger Mega Event Week(s)

Kroger is currently having one of their Mega Events in which you take $4 off your total if you buy 4 participating items.     Digital Kroger coupons, peelies, and coupons--especially ones that double--can really increase your savings.  If you are a Plus Card member, don't forget to scan your card and bring those coupons they send to you in the mail.  I got a FREE razor valued around $10.99 via a Kroger coupon.  

I was fortunate to find a peelie on Finish Dishwasher that doubled to $1.00 at my Kroger making it $1.99 with the Mega Event pricing.  Tonight, I found Lawry's Marinade for 99 cents in the Mega Event with a 50 cent coupon attached to some bottles that made the bottle that I got free after it doubled.  Keep your eyes peeled for those peelies...



No comments:

Post a Comment